Thursday, February 17, 2011

Would you like to be a guest on my blog???



                                                   


Calling all businesses! During the next few months I am going to invite other business owners to be a guest on my blog. I'm looking for other companies that relate to real estate in some way. From pest control companies to remodeling companies, I would like to join with you to provide helpful information to those who read and follow my blog as well as my website.


If you're interested please take the time to write a few paragraphs to promote your company and share helpful information that could be used by anyone who lives in a home or apartment. After I have approved this information I will let you know when it will appear on my blog.


To view our blog site please visit us at www.davidthelocator.com


To submit your information please e-mail it to me at davidthelocator@yahoo.com


Thank you and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment