Wednesday, August 24, 2011

For up to date information on Hurricane Irene, check out this website. Please, in light of all that's been happening...BE PREPARED for anything!

                                                                 


Whether you live in Houston TX, California or New York...always be prepared! It doesn't matter what meteorologists "predict." You should always have food, gasoline, flashlights, batteries, extra medicines, etc. ready for ANY emergency! Look what happened with the earthquake that hit the East coast yesterday and the one that hit Colorado on the same day... did anyone expect that? No. Be prepared for any emergency because when it happens, if you're not, you will not have time to purchase critical items! Check out this website.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at4+shtml/205314.shtml?tswind120#contents

Thank you... now make a list, check it twice and get out there and make those critical purchases today!

www.davidthelocator.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi ya, I’m a newebie to this blogging stuff But, I’ve just recently setup my own blog, and I really appreciate your site. I found it while searching for interesting articles on google. I’m going to add it to my favorites to check out future posts.

    ReplyDelete