Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Are You In The Process Of Looking For An Apartment?

                                                                         


Are you in the process of looking for an apartment? Hi! I’m David J. Moore aka DavidTheLocator! My wife Marisol and I own a Real Estate & Relocation company in Seabrook, Texas that specializes in relocating families to and within the Houston & surrounding areas.  Our company is unique in that not only are we Real Estate experts but we also specialize in Apartment Locating which not many real estate companies do. Best of all, our Apartment Locating service is completely FREE… yes, free!   


The Houston apartment rental market is quite oversaturated, which spells good news for apartment hunters. In addition to all of the rental properties in Houston, many condo and townhome developers are turning to renters because of the downturn in the real estate market.
Because there are an overwhelming number of options when it comes to the Houston apartment rental market, you should begin your search with a good game plan.
There are some things to ask yourself for entering the Houston apartment rental market as a renter and to consider. Let us at DavidTheLocator guide you through this process and make your move as stress-free as possible.
Be careful about what you see on the internet. Pictures and offers can be very deceiving. My job is to do this work for you. I will create a list of apartments that meet your needs. I will call and check specials and availability and set appointments. I have extensive knowledge on apartment communities. I know which ones have good management and will take care of you.  You will not see this information on the internet. Best of all my services are free to you because I receive credit from whatever apartment community you choose to live in. I also offer special referral fees to anyone you refer to me.
Please visit our website which is loaded with great information at www.davidthelocator.com ! If you have any questions and are looking to move you can contact our office at 281-326-HOME. Oh...one more thing...don't let us lose you over a rebate! We match any rebates out there! 


Thanks for this opportunity to help you. I promise you will be very happy with our level of integrity, property knowledge and service. We care about where you live and will definitely help you find the best possible options.

1 comment: